Pregnancy is a gift of nature that a woman is blessed with. After marriage pregnancy is a very important step in a woman’s life. As this period starts, the mother needs to take care of the baby both mentally and physically. Any stress or unhappiness in her life has a direct impact on the baby in her womb. So pregnant mothers should keep their mind filled with good feelings and body fit, so that the baby gets a healthy atmosphere to grow in.
Here are some health tips for pregnant women, going through a beautiful phase of pregnancy.
- Don’t get angry, jealous or disappointed. Life is not a bed of roses, take it in a stride. Avoid quarrels with your hubby over unimportant topics. They can have a negative impact on the baby.
- Take keen interest in reading religious and spiritual books. They help calm your nerves and provide inner peace – a must for your baby.
- Avoid spicy food. Instead eat healthy, vegetarian and a balanced diet. Green leafy vegetables, fruits and protein are a must in your diet. Lack of these may cause diseases.
- Don’t take drugs as it leads to miscarriage.
- Take proper rest and avoid long journeys.
- Any exercise during pregnancy should be done with the advice of a doctor. Wrong exercises may lead to unnecessary complications and harm the child.
- Get a Proper check up done every month. Monitor your weight regularly and make sure it’s kept under check. Keep a record of your blood group, haemoglobin, sugar and blood pressure.
- To know the proper growth of the baby ultra sound should be done.